We are an interdisciplinary, transnational group of researchers who have been iteratively developing and executing research on a large-scale, online collaborative platform. Our main objective is to investigate how to improve education during the pandemic. By joining our team, you will be able to:
- Gain experience using crucial skills in research (paper analysis, summarization, making connections between disciplines)
- Make a difference by identifying educational problems in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Propose and collaboratively work on solutions to identified problems
- Work towards publishing research on education, learning science, and cognitive psychology
- Work remotely with all interactions, task fulfillment, and communications
- Knowledge and enthusiasm for topics related to education, learning science, or cognitive psychology.
- Fluency in writing and reading in English (will have to summarize research articles).
- Experience and willingness to work in collaborative environments.
- Excited to collaborate to publish research on the topic.
- Constantly study textbooks and research papers, summarize them, and share the essence of what you learn with our large research team in a hierarchically organized fashion.
- Must be prepared and excited to collaborate with our team of computer scientists, web developers, UX researchers, UI designers, epidemiologists, and cognitive and behavioral scientists.
- Presenting the essence of what you learn in weekly meetings for further discussion.
Note: Participation is unpaid, solely for the purpose of improving research and education, and this position meets US Department of Labor Federal Internship Guidelines.
For more information about the project, contact Gail Grot at firstname.lastname@example.org and to learn more about our platform, check out this YouTube channel.