Join a cross-country movement of learners and researchers who are collaboratively learning and crowd-sourcing their knowledge and expertise to fight the COVID-19 pandemic. We are an interdisciplinary group of researchers who have been iteratively developing a large-scale online collaborative platform. Our platform facilitates COVID-19 knowledge sharing while getting users involved in large-scale collaborative research.
- Gain experience using crucial skills in research (paper analysis, summarization, making connections between disciplines)
- Help combat the COVID-19 pandemic by analyzing current literature for researchers
- All interactions, task fulfillment, and communications will be online
- Participation will be unpaid
- For more information about the project, contact Sairaghav Tummala at firstname.lastname@example.org or Iman YeckehZaare at email@example.com
- Knowledge and enthusiasm for topics related to COVID-19.
- Educational background in interdisciplinary fields such as: epidemiology, health policy, virology, genetics, microbiology, biochemistry, pharmacology, physiology, biomedical engineering, health informatics, psychology, etc. (library science is also a valid interest).
- Fluency in writing and reading English (Will have to summarize articles about COVID-19 research).
- Reliable access to high-speed internet.
- Constantly study research and review papers, summarize them, and share the essence of what you learn with our large research team in a hierarchically organized fashion.
- Must be prepared and excited to collaborate with our already established team of computer scientists, web developers, UX researchers, UI designers, epidemiologists, and virologists.
- Ability to attend weekly meetings to discuss updates with the platform and collaborate with other interns.
To learn more about our platform, check out this YouTube channel.