Unlocking The Spectrum is currently seeking talented ABA Therapists with RBT status to implement programs for children with autism using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis. Candidates should be interested in working within a center, home and/or community-based model.
This is a rare opportunity to come aboard a wonderful company that cares as much for its employees as it does for its clients. Interested candidates are encouraged to consider this opportunity to become part of a dynamic team that helps make a difference in the lives of children with autism.
Primary duties will include implementing behavioral programs addressing both behaviors to increase and decrease, including assisting child with daily self-help skills. The ideal candidate must be able to multi-task and use common sense in all matters.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Implement treatment goals under the direction of the Behavior Analysts (BCBA).
- Provide 1:1 therapy to children with autism.
- Document goal and program information/data collection throughout the day.
- Provide feedback regarding client progress to program supervisor.
- Teach communication, behavior, self-help, and social skills as stated in the treatment plan.
- Help children with autism and other special needs to meet their goals using proven ABA methods in a variety of settings, such as the center, school, home, or community.