- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- Maintains the customer service standards of the department and Versiti.
- Communicates clearly and respectfully with customers, donors and colleagues, sharing all necessary information.
- Works effectively with team members, contributing to team efforts.
- Supports Versiti’s mission, vision, and values as well as department goals and objectives.
- This is a full time, 40 hour per week internship, working Monday-Friday. The internship will begin on June 7th.
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college/university program in a related field of the internship.
- Completed a minimum of 2 years in college/university in a related field of study for the internship preferred
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to be customer-focused and follow through on requests in a timely manner
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to quickly and accurately understand instructions and then work independently on assignments
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Demonstrates keen attention to detail
Temporary / Seasonal
Versiti is a fusion of donors, scientific curiosity, and precision medicine that recognize the gifts of blood and life are precious. We are home to the world-renowned Blood Research Institute, we enable life saving gifts from our donors, and provide the science behind the medicine through our diagnostic laboratories. Versiti brings together outstanding minds with unparalleled experience in transfusion medicine, transplantation, stem cells and cellular therapies, oncology and genomics, diagnostic lab services, and medical and scientific expertise. This combination of skill and knowledge results in improved patient outcomes, higher quality services and reduced cost of care for hospitals, blood centers, hospital systems, research and educational institutions, and other health care providers. At Versiti, we are passionate about improving the lives of patients and helping our healthcare partners thrive. Our Mission We are Blood Health Innovators who enhance lives through discovery, diagnosis, and treatment. Our Vision We will expand the frontiers of patient health through the integration of science, medicine, and service. Our Core Values Do Right Always Uncompromising Quality | Unflinching Honesty | Unwavering Stewardship Strengthen the Team Be Inclusive | Collaborate with Courage | Cultivate Community Find a Better Way Embrace Curiosity | Enlarge the Conversation | Generate Solutions Make Results Happen Inspire Urgency | Ignite Passion | Drive Performance