Visit Bloomington is looking to hire a Visitor Experience Specialists (VES) for the Fall Semester, August 21 - January 5.
We are looking to fill this specific day/time slot:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fulfill visitor inquiries including phone calls, walk-ins, digital, and written requests. High-quality customer service skills required to address visitor needs.
- Must maintain a working knowledge of attractions, hotels, restaurants, and events throughout Monroe County. Need to be able to read a map and give accurate directions. This position is responsible for stocking current visitor information publications in brochure racks in the visitor center and 24-hour lobby.
- Should be familiar with office equipment including multi-line phone system, desktop computer, copier, printer, fax machine, cash register, and more. Must master the ability to transfer phone calls throughout the building.
- Basic computer skills such as working in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, and web navigation are required as well as operating a point of sale system for the small retail store on site. Experience with CRM software is a plus.
- The position also assists full-time staff on special projects when needed and other duties as assigned by Visitor Center Manager.
How to Apply
Students who are interested can send their resume and inquiries about the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org