A future career as a Physician Assistant requires you plan now. IU’s Health Profession and Prelaw Center (HPPLC) has a useful guide that outlines all the information to set you on your path to success.
The guide includes information on the following:
- Description of the profession
- The degree path
- Choosing your degree and major
- Physician assistant program course admission requirements
- Your course load
- Planning your fall course options
- Pre-Physician Assistant Course Requirements
- Additional Planning Notes
- Other activities for pre-physician assistant students
Refer to the HPPLC Pre-Physician Guidebook for information and follow up with HPPLC with any questions.