SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH CAREER SERVICES
Our trusted and supportive career coaches and peer mentors are ready to work with you as early as your first year. Whether working toward specific career goals or still mapping your way, we’re available to listen, support, empower and motivate. Take time to discover who you are, reflect on your greatest gifts, and what makes you come alive. Discover how your major from School of Public Health can improve the health and lives of people in Indiana and beyond.
SCHEDULE A CAREER COACHING APPOINTMENT
Serving declared and exploratory undergraduate students, along with graduate, PhD, and alumni, our career coaches embrace an inclusive, supportive, and motivational approach to coaching. Schedule an appointment using Handshake using these steps.
1. Go to Handshake.
2. Select Student log in with your CAS credentials.
3. Select Career Center in the top right corner.
4. Click on Appointments under What can we help you find?
5. Click on the the Schedule A New Appointment button.
6. Choose School of Public Health Career Services.
7. From the list of options, select the most appropriate Appointment Type.
8. Use the buttons to filter Staff Member, Appointment Medium, or Date Range and select an available appointment.
9. Complete the Appointment Request Details and click on the green Request button located in the bottom right corner.
10. You will receive an appointment approval e-mail outlining additional details.
MEET WITH OTHER SPH STUDENT SERVICES STAFF
Our SPH Academic Advisors empower you to own and craft a rich academic and collegiate Experience. Receive professional and
knowledgeable advising to support your pursuit of academic success and timely completion of your degree.
Student Diversity & Inclusion
Our SPH Diversity and Inclusion colleagues craft programming that address identity development, student-faculty engagement, and social justice issues relating to public Health. They promote an inclusive environment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, ability status, nationality, veteran status, socioeconomic status, gender, sexuality, and/or identity.